CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

21 January 2009

Snow Board Bunnies

We went out sledding last Saturday. Tyler brought his friend Alex, who brought a couple of snow boards. The girls begged to be able to try and we were so impressed with how well they did.

In all fairness, all the kids did spectacularly...except when I tried to film them. When I wasn't filming, the went all the way down the hill, darn near into the river! So these are all the BAD runs. At one point, Claire was tutoring Rylie on how to properly ride the snowboard. "When you feel like you are going to fall, bend your knees." We asked her how she knew that. She replied that was what they told them in gymnastics on the balance beam!

And Tyler! Wow! He was riding a professional type board where your feet are clamped in! That would scare me to death. I really wish I could have captured one of his several great runs! What cool kids I have!

No comments: